OMG!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 06, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I had the absolute best time on this cruise! The staff was so friendly and went above my expectations to make my family comfortable.  The food in the making dining room was excellent! I don't know what these other reviews expected.  The prime rib night was fabulous, the suckling pig was sumptuous, and Latin night was super (and I don't like Mexican food)!  My grandson had the most fun in the kids program.  He is eleven and I hardly saw him the entire cruise!  I can't wait to do this again next year!  Norwegian truly spoiled me.

Fantastic

My eleven year old grandson enjoyed his program. He stayed out later than I did!

Shouts out to Raul, Carlos, and Araneille for stupendous service!!

Raul is the best!

Pack light and very casual. Utilize the Walk Off to disembark. It was quick and smooth.

Either get the clam shell with the mesh or don't use one at all. Wonderful breeze under palm trees without clam shells. Get there early!