Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesomeness

Sail Date: September 07, 2015

The cruise was awesome. Each and every staff member from the cruise made my first experience as a cruise member such a great experience. Each member was very polite and walked around with a smile. They expected the best experience for each cruise member.

Housekeeping was awesome. Each and every time that I left my room, I would come back and the beds were made, fresh towels were in the bathroom and even a new towel animal was awaiting me.