Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not impressed

Sail Date: September 07, 2015

My husband posted a review but it is not showing up for some reason?This was our first cruise, We took our 12 year old and 17 year old boys. It was a graduation present for my son. Fair warning if you take kids- the games in the game room take your room card for kids went through about $200 in an hour playing games. I wanted to give them $25 each to play games but you could only use room card-kids don't realize they are spending so much when swiping a card. There was one adult pool (a guy with a very nasty open wound was in it several times I tried to get in, looked like MRSA wound), 4 hot tubs, all together and all crowded. The one kids pool had kids jumping and splashing and pushing each other in so that was a no go. They did have a baby pool but I didn't get in it, but it was nice for the little ones. The rooms were ok, we had ocean view. Our room attendant was not very friendly-the other staff was ok. The food was basically the same dogs, hamburgers, pizza. I was so sick of the same old same old that I didn't even eat one night. The free beverage package was nice, if you could get them to wait on you, had to wait sometimes a half hour for a drink. My parents and friends always use Carnival, said you can have steak, crab legs and all kinds of good food everyday....I'll be booking my next cruise with Carnival.

It was ok-weird having the kids beds right above us

It's a cheap cruise-you get what you pay for.