Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a great experience

Sail Date: August 17, 2015

Before my NCL Bahamas trip, I had cruised once. NCL exceeded my past experience by a head and shoulder. On-board entertainments were great. Most of all, I loved our stay in Great Stirrup Cay. Swim white sand beach of this private Island and drink your favorite drink served to you right on the beach with BBQ in mid-day.

Service was great. Every time we came back to our room, it was made again and again. Our service person would make our bed a few times a day with a big smile on his face.