Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Bahamas cruise

Sail Date: July 20, 2015

Over all I was not pleased. I have cruised on many cruise lines. I have to say the food was very poor. The service was ok. The cabin Stewart came putting dirty towels and wet towels back on our racks in the bathroom. No free coffee bars. Which coffee is a big deal with most people. I don't think I will cruise again on Norwegian....... But luke everything else you have to try something to see if you like it. Thank you for letting me express my opinion. JoAnn McKruit.

One thing was a concern the towels. Kept putting wrt dirty towels back on our rack in the bathroom.

Do dinner in the specialty dining areas.