Good value just beware..
Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Sail Date: July 20, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 9226
Traveled As: Family (young children)
Reviewed: 2 years ago
This is my second Norwegian cruise but will probably be my last.
Overall good value, food was great
- Jimmy our stateroom steward was very nice and did his work great.
- Mary capistrano at the sushi restaurant gave us exceptional service.
- Poolside bartenders were never smiling. They kind of made us feel they were doing us a favor. No human interaction what so ever.
- Great Stirrup Cay bartender Jude de jesus was rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. I asked if he was ok and he didn't even respond. Again making me feel as if I owed him or had done something. This sadly because my memory of the beautiful island.
- Other than the tropical band, the music poolside was too loud. I could even have a conversation with my wife and we were sitting very far from the stage.
- The activities poolside lacked taste. In my previous cruise in Hawaii it was very nice. Not this time. It felt like a cheap springbreak.
- Buffet layout is very bad. Lots of traffic in tight spaces made every breakfast a frustrating experience. we decided to have breakfast at the dinning room because it was so bad.