Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Terrible experience. Stay away! OLD ship, rude crew. Too bad, bc Great itinerary!

Sail Date: July 13, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

If you have other choices, take them.  I talked to numerous passengers who had cruised with NCL before and they were not happy with this ship. The ship is the oldest in the fleet and in dire need of repair. The cruise director was terrible.  He put on a "show" after the comedy act that consisted of him and a few crew members dressed in white tablecloths, drinking water and spitting on each other. It was something I would not expect to see in a high school talent show, much less on what I considered an "upscale" cruise line experience. We just finished taking a Disney cruise, which was only $200 more than this cruise, and I think the value with Disney cruises is 10 fold.  SAVE YOUR MONEY and Frustration and STAY AWAY!  The entire dining staff was rude..there were NO tables for breakfast inside or outside and I asked a waiter for salt and he told me it's at the table, I said there are not any tables, he said try outside.  So, I looked to the passenger sitting closest and asked to use his salt.  On Disney, the crew member would have taken the tray and helped to escort me to find a table and/or given me salt immediately.  Small differences like this make a huge impact on a cruise experience.  The tables were constantly dirty on the pool deck.  My backyard pool is bigger than the pool on the ship.  There are not water slides or activities that you would expect on the ship deck.  This was just a VERY poor experience.  I plan on cruising a few more times this year and can guarantee you that NCL will not be getting ANY portion of my travel dollars in the future!

OLD and dirty ship with NO activities.

STAY AWAY! Go on another cruise line!!!