BAD CRUISE

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 17, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I LOVED NCL AND THE SKY THIS WAS MY 3RD AND FINAL CRUISE ON THAT SHIP.OK LETS BEGIN WITH SHOWS AWFUL ENOUGH SAID FOOD OK EXCEPT IN THE PALACE I ORDERED A STEAK IT COME OUT VERY RAW AND THE ONE BITE I TOOK TASTED LIKE HOUSEHOLD CLEANER.COULDN'T GO TO PRIVATE ISLAND DUE TO WEATHER AND ALL EXTRA STUFF THEY ADDED WAS COSTLY FOR US CRUISERS.THE CASINO WAS BAD RAFFLE DRAWINGS ON SHIP WERE A JOKE AND COST A LOT TO BE IN THEM.ONE DAY ON CRUISE SAME PERSON WON ON THE BINGO AND 2 HRS LATER WON ON DEAL OR NO DEAL I WOULD SAY THAT'S NOT RANDOM HE WAS PICKED BEFORE THE GAMES STARTED.I DON'T MIND SPENDING SOME MONEY TO PLAY BUT AFTER SPENDING 300.00 FOR 2 DAYS WORTH OF BINGO AND DEAL OR NO DEAL AND WATCHING SAME WOMAN FIRST DAY WIN BOTH GAMES AND A GUY THE SECOND WINNING BOTH GAMES IT MADE ME VERY MAD.I USED TO THINK NCL WAS BEST CRUISE LINE BUT AFTER I GOT BACK I SENT A EMAIL EXPLAINING SOME OF MY CONCERNS AND NCL NEVER EMAILED ME BACK OR CALLED SO I WON'T BE EVER CRUISING THEIR LINE AGAIN.

FIRST CRUISE WE HAD EXCELLENT FOOD IN DINING ROOMS THIS TIME IT WAS OK EXCEPT PALACE WHICH I WAS SERVED A RAW STEAK THAT TASTED LIKE HOUSE CLEANERS AND OLDER SERVER WHO WAS NOT FRIENDLY

EVERYTHING COST AND WASNT WORTH THE PRICE.

COULDNT SING,DANCE OR EVEN UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE SINGERS WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO SING AMERICAN SONGS VEGAS SHOW WAS AWFUL.

NA

ROOM STEWARD AWESOME

NEEDS UPGRADES AND SHOULD PROBABLY TAKES PICS OFF WALL THAT HAVE WATER STAINS.

SUCKED