excellent value

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 22, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

For the money we paid it was a great cruise. Food was great, whole ship and room was kept clean, shows were good, staff attitude was professional. Everything was organized well. The only one thing I would complain about was too much chlorine in the pools (I understand why) it bothered my eyes. See you next time Norwegian.

They are serious about not bringing any alcohol on-board. I forgot small flask of brandy in my check-in suitcase, it was found, confiscated and returned to me on last day when leaving the ship. I am not a drinker so I opted for 4 days without alcohol because prices on-board are too high.

private island, beach, bbq lunch of decent quality - what else you can ask for?