Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not Bad for a Short Trip

Sail Date: September 22, 2014

This was my second cruise, first on Norwegian. It was a relatively short cruise 4 nights on ship, 3 days on island visits.  I thought the buffet was very limited in its selection of items and not all that great.  The restaurants were good and had a decent selection of dinners. The staff were nice, but I felt the activities on the ship were lacking somewhat. There were many music venues at night, but little else.  There were no real acts brought on, which was a little disappointing.  I may have been a bit jaded by my first cruise on another line that was 15 nights and lots more to do.  I will give them another try down the line, perhaps on a longer trip this time.

Nothing great, and a bit lacking in variety.
I would hgave hoped for more variety and things to do, just seemed to be lacking
Was disappointed in the private island, that the time on island was so short and could not really take advantage of the activites for price.