Not Bad for a Short Trip

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 22, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was my second cruise, first on Norwegian. It was a relatively short cruise 4 nights on ship, 3 days on island visits.  I thought the buffet was very limited in its selection of items and not all that great.  The restaurants were good and had a decent selection of dinners. The staff were nice, but I felt the activities on the ship were lacking somewhat. There were many music venues at night, but little else.  There were no real acts brought on, which was a little disappointing.  I may have been a bit jaded by my first cruise on another line that was 15 nights and lots more to do.  I will give them another try down the line, perhaps on a longer trip this time.

I would hgave hoped for more variety and things to do, just seemed to be lacking

Nothing great, and a bit lacking in variety.