Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best 50th Birthday!

Sail Date: September 29, 2014

This was a really nice cruise, I'm glad we visited 3 different places as opposed to just staying in one place. The sail was a smooth one. My dolphin swim excursion was awesome, i'll never forget it. it was the best birthday ever at 50. The private beach was also awesome. There was plenty of entertainment for everybody; and plenty of time to tour once we got to the different shore points.

The dining rooms were a bit chilly for us to sit in them, we ate on the decks.

I think the 1/2 hour window to take pictures with the captain should have been longer. I missed it and that's what I really wanted to do.

I think you should go back to having dinner with the captain and crew in one of the specialty dining rooms at different times. They did this when I was on my first cruise years ago.

I am looking forward to the next one.

with the exception of it being a bit chilly, needed a jacket whenever i left my room.
just need more of a variety with the breakfast sausge, like turkey or beef.
Charlene, she was a waitress, she was really nice and talked to us for a while before we went to the beach. we recognized her from singing the nite before.
i think it was nice that the crew had some good talent to entertain us.
there was plenty to do.
destinations were great, i just did the dolphin swim excursion and it was a great experience
Miami, Florida
weather was nice and hot
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
was great, we just shopped at the shops when we got off the boat.
was awesome, we took a tour of it and i did the Dolphin swim there. weather was awesome too.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
oh my gosh, the beach was really nice.

bring a sweater or jacket.