Best 50th Birthday!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 29, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was a really nice cruise, I'm glad we visited 3 different places as opposed to just staying in one place. The sail was a smooth one. My dolphin swim excursion was awesome, i'll never forget it. it was the best birthday ever at 50. The private beach was also awesome. There was plenty of entertainment for everybody; and plenty of time to tour once we got to the different shore points.

The dining rooms were a bit chilly for us to sit in them, we ate on the decks.

I think the 1/2 hour window to take pictures with the captain should have been longer. I missed it and that's what I really wanted to do.

I think you should go back to having dinner with the captain and crew in one of the specialty dining rooms at different times. They did this when I was on my first cruise years ago.

I am looking forward to the next one.

just need more of a variety with the breakfast sausge, like turkey or beef.

there was plenty to do.

i think it was nice that the crew had some good talent to entertain us.

Charlene, she was a waitress, she was really nice and talked to us for a while before we went to the beach. we recognized her from singing the nite before.

with the exception of it being a bit chilly, needed a jacket whenever i left my room.

bring a sweater or jacket.

weather was nice and hot
was great, we just shopped at the shops when we got off the boat.
was awesome, we took a tour of it and i did the Dolphin swim there. weather was awesome too.
oh my gosh, the beach was really nice.