Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Overall best cruise ever!

Sail Date: September 15, 2014

This ship Norwegian Sky was awesome. The layout much better than some larger ships I have been on. Has more pools. And freestyle dining is awesome. You can eat whenever you want rather than at an assigned dining time. The Captain and crew were awesome. They make you feel like family so when you leave they make you feel like you want to come and see them(cruise with them) again.  I would definitely go on this same cruise again. I really can not say anything negative. The food was good. I admit not as good as Royal Carribean who are known for their food. But I had plenty of delicious food on this cruise and was very pleased no complaints.  And the entertainment/shows were very good too. I hightly recommend this cruise ship. You won't be disappointed.

Great ship. 10/10
Food was good not great. 7/10
Captain Pelle and Cruiise Director Candi 10/10
Children's Programs N/A
10/10 Wave Runner tour was awesome!
Miami, Florida
They drive like maniacs.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Glass bottom boat excursion was good. Freeport itself is not that good. Will not get off ship at Freeport next time.
Paradise Island beaches are beautiful and Atlantis is a must see.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This was awesome best stop on the cruise. Wave runner tour was so much fun. Cookout is great. Beach is great they provide the chairs and you can rent a cabana if you want.

Get back to the ship from your shore excursions around 3:00 so you can relax around the pool before it gets too crowded and noisy and so you can get a good chair.