Loved it!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 15, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I was a first time cruiser with my boyfriend and we loved every second of it. We loved the entertainment and other activities on board. We enjoyed it and will definitely plan another cruise after this one.

I gave it a four stars as I firmly believe that all charges should be upfront with all customers and not just telling them that there will be a charge at the end. It can be deceiving and I personally hate sticker shock. Budget at least $100 per person as a service charge at the end.

Thanks Felix and all the workers who clean the rooms: you guys are amazing.

The cabin was small but my problem was how firm the bed was. The floor was softer than it.

Explore as much as possible and always shop your gifts. :)