First cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 15, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was our 15th anniversary and first cruise.  It was a great experience.  The crew was very friendly and the ship was beautiful.  We were well informed with the details we needed to know about entertainment, dining, various charges/fees, excursions, etc.  Everything was very clean.  Only negative thing I could say is, I was not impressed with the food.  Quality was not exceptional as I heard it could be.  It was good, fresh and a good variety. I thought it was a great benefit for the last stop to be at Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian's Island).  It's a good opportunity to socialize more with fellow travelers.  Beach chairs are provided and a good bbq buffet.