Norwegian Cruise Line

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 11, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky

Our cruise was a bit more than expected according to other reviews. Yet my husband and I have talked about our experience and we are planning to cruise with Norwegian again, this time with our grands.

The excursions were great at all 3 ports. I especially enjoyed the Great Stirrup Cays. Quiet, yet a lot of entertainment. The Wave Runner excursion was on the money! The food was tasty, maybe step it up a notch with some sea food. Other than that my birthday week was AWESOME.....

We never had to wait on any of the lines long, Whether it was food, excursions, trends etc.

Just enough time for traveling, from airport to ship.
The beach, wave runner, food, line dancing, tug of war, all of these were greaT.....