Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Cruise Line

Sail Date: August 11, 2014

Our cruise was a bit more than expected according to other reviews. Yet my husband and I have talked about our experience and we are planning to cruise with Norwegian again, this time with our grands.

The excursions were great at all 3 ports. I especially enjoyed the Great Stirrup Cays. Quiet, yet a lot of entertainment. The Wave Runner excursion was on the money! The food was tasty, maybe step it up a notch with some sea food. Other than that my birthday week was AWESOME.....

Miami, Florida
Just enough time for traveling, from airport to ship.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The beach, wave runner, food, line dancing, tug of war, all of these were greaT.....

We never had to wait on any of the lines long, Whether it was food, excursions, trends etc.