I had a great time

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 18, 2013
I went on this 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. I had a wonderful time. The food wasn't the best that i've had on a cruise ship, but everything else was good. My daughter had a blast in the Kids Corner and I enjoyed my activities that I did as well. My only disappointment was the food.The staff was amazing. Especially Luis from Mexico. He was with the entertainment staff I believe. He was the st. Also, all my servers were fantastic.

The food was honestly my only disappointment on the ship. Breakfast at the buffet was oily and my surf and turn the first night was soooo over cooked it was in eatable. Also the choices in the buffet weren't very appealing. Thank goodness for Le Bistro and the Longbar or I wouldn't have enjoyed my dining experience

My daughter had a blast at the Kids Corner. She never wanted to leave

Do breakfast in the restaurants, not the buffet. It is better. Also, Le Bistro is a must try.