Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky

Sail Date: February 18, 2013

My family had a blast on the Norwegian Sky! The ship is very clean and well maintained. The staff was exceptional! The food in the main dining rooms was wonderful. The Palace and The Crossings are both very elegant. One night we ate at the upcharge steak house. It was not as good as the main dining rooms in my opinion. The buffet was great at breakfast, acceptable at lunch, I didn't like the dinner buffet much on the one time we went to it. I highly recommend dinner in either of the main dining rooms. The entertainment was awesome! So many activities that there is no time to get bored! The swedish massage I had on board was wonderful! I can't wait to cruise again!
Very nice ship1
Avoid the dinner buffet and the upcharge steak house.
Kept very clean by staff
The are so friendly and helpful!
Top notch!
Children's Programs N/A
So much fun!
Loved Great Stirrup Cay!!
Miami, Florida
Parking is near the ship. Free for handicapped.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Loved the little shops near the ship docking.
Senor Frogs was an experience. Glass Bottom boat was great. The locals are pushy.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas