Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

mixed feelings

Sail Date: January 14, 2013

The staff was very friendly and informative. I dine the freestyle buffet,which was fair. The breakfast was great, however lunch and dinner seem to be missing something, The shore excursion was great, I was unable to view the late night show because I was extremely tire from lack of sleep. My bed felt like it was made out of rocks so I toss and turn all night. It 'took over ten minutes for the water to get hot in the shower then I couldn't get the water comfortable. This part of the cruise was disappointing because since I was traveling alone I paid a double occupancy rate and was told that is standard procedure, I felt I should have aleast had a comfortable bed since I paid double than what was advertise.
bed to hard