Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

RELAXING CRUISE

Sail Date: September 12, 2011

THE SHIP WAS NICE A LITTLE SMALLER THAN WHAT WE USUALLY GO ON BUT OKAY FOR THE PRICE WE PAID.DISEMBARKMENT WAS A LOT EASIER NOT A LOT OF CONFUSION LIKE I HAVE EXPERIENCED ON OTHER SHIPS AND COMPANIES. OVERALL WE HAD A NICE TIME.

Pros: I LIKED THE FREESTYLE DINING . EVEN THOUGH WE STILL WENT TO DINNER AROUND THE SAME TIME WE DID ON ALL OUR OTHER CRUISES. WE DID NOT FEEL RUSHED TO GET TO DINNER AT A CERTYAIN TIME.IT WAS NICE TO GO WHEN YOU WERE READY AND THAT YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO WHENEVER YOU FELT LIKE IT.

Cons: ROOM SERVICE AFTER A CERTAIN TIME YOU HAD TO PAY FOR IT. THE ICE CREAM UP ON THE POOL DECK WAS ONLY AVAILABLE CERTAIN TIMES ON OTHER SHIPS IT IS AVAILABLE 24/7. PIZZA YOU HAD TO PAY FOR AFTER MIDNIGHT IN ROOM SERVICE AND THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO VISIT NASSAU. I HAVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIME THIS TIME WE DOCKED AT A DIFFERENT WHARF. IT WAS NICE THE SHOPS A LITTLE PRICEY THOUGH.
Don't Miss: DON'T MISS THE ALANTIS SITE
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I HAVE TO BEEN TO FREEPORT A FEW TIMES . I DONT LIKE IT CAUSE IT SO INDUSTRIAL THERE ACTUALLY IF IT WASN'T FOR BEING ON THIS TRIP WITH MY SON AND HIS NEW WIFE WHO HAD NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE BEFORE I PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN GOT OFF THE SHIP AT FREEPORT.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO GO ON THE BEACH NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND NOT TO HAVE TO FIGHT FOR A CHAIR AND JUST RELAX AND CHILL ON THE BEACH. IT WAS NICE HOW THE SHIP SERVED US LUNCH ON THERE TOO FREE.