Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mixed Reviews

Sail Date: December 06, 2010

Its okay if you are going to just relax and don't want to be bothered.

Pros: My Cabin

Cons: No assigned seating, ala carte items, expensive excursions

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I did the snorkling tour here. There were almost no fish. Big waste of money.
Don't Miss: There isn't one.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I went on the Highlights, Shopping and Beach tour. The majority of the highlights were driving around looking at the homes of wealthy people. I could have cared less about that. The beach was nice, but too cold the day we went. The shopping market in Lucaya was okay, but all the vendors pretty much had the same thing. The driver made an unscheduled stop at a shopping market that had not much to offer...just a few shacks selling beaded necklaces and t-shirts. Didn't need to go there.
Don't Miss: The beach
I did the stingray tour on this. Although the stingrays were cool, the island where they are is infested with sand fleas and some of the beach equipment is in disrepair.
Don't Miss: The shopping district in Nassau has much more to offer.