Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norweigen Sky

Sail Date: October 18, 2010

The crew was extremely professional and all about the happiness of the people. I have never had such a great time. Everyone made my stay an enjoyable moment.

Pros: Service, Friendliness, entertainment

Cons: did not win any money

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

the cleaniest ever. Spotless and hand sanitizer everywhere. If anyone caught anything, they are not washing and sanitizing their hands.
Wonderful, I love the new dining arrangements.
You have the freedom to do as you like.
Cleaned daily and did what ever we requested.
Wonderful
the best. I miss them now.
Wonderful, never a dull moment.
I am hooked on NCL.
No kids with me, but they were all over the ship doing kids things and having a good time. I will definetely bring my kids next time.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Wonderful Great Conch
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Great. Limbo was the best
Don't Miss: snorkeling with the fisth
Wonderful Nice Shopping