Norweigen Sky

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 18, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The crew was extremely professional and all about the happiness of the people. I have never had such a great time. Everyone made my stay an enjoyable moment.

Wonderful, I love the new dining arrangements.
You have the freedom to do as you like.

Wonderful, never a dull moment.
I am hooked on NCL.

No kids with me, but they were all over the ship doing kids things and having a good time. I will definetely bring my kids next time.

the best. I miss them now.

the cleaniest ever. Spotless and hand sanitizer everywhere. If anyone caught anything, they are not washing and sanitizing their hands.

Cleaned daily and did what ever we requested.
Wonderful
Wonderful Nice Shopping
Great. Limbo was the best
Don't Miss: snorkeling with the fisth
Wonderful Great Conch

Pros: Service, Friendliness, entertainment

Cons: did not win any money

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!