Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was incredible!

Sail Date: October 18, 2010

It was awesome. My mom, sister, my sisters friend and I went and had the most relaxing and fun time. It is definetely something we will always remember.

Pros: Lots to do and Lots of fun!

Cons: Are room overflowed with water. Room service was not very fast

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The resturants served similar food. Would definetely would like to see some different types of food.
Overall it was very clean. Got confused a little with directions but it is a huge ship. We had an issue with our shower overflowing and it ended up in our room. They were pretty quick with fixing that stuff. However when we needed simply items like towels or another blanket it was either forgotten about or it took a long time to get it.
The dancing on the ship deck was awesome. We were not a fan of the other dances at night.
The crew members were great. They were very nice and helpful.
Some of the staff on the activities were very inappropriate! I really liked the activity just not the staff in charge of it. Very inappropriate with comments and one of them was assisting me off the boat and would not let go of my arm after I was on the shore. I literally had to yank my arm away from him.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was so nice and relaxing. We loved this place the best.