It was incredible!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 18, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Sky
It was awesome. My mom, sister, my sisters friend and I went and had the most relaxing and fun time. It is definetely something we will always remember.

The resturants served similar food. Would definetely would like to see some different types of food.

The dancing on the ship deck was awesome. We were not a fan of the other dances at night.

The crew members were great. They were very nice and helpful.

Overall it was very clean. Got confused a little with directions but it is a huge ship. We had an issue with our shower overflowing and it ended up in our room. They were pretty quick with fixing that stuff. However when we needed simply items like towels or another blanket it was either forgotten about or it took a long time to get it.
Some of the staff on the activities were very inappropriate! I really liked the activity just not the staff in charge of it. Very inappropriate with comments and one of them was assisting me off the boat and would not let go of my arm after I was on the shore. I literally had to yank my arm away from him.
It was so nice and relaxing. We loved this place the best.

Pros: Lots to do and Lots of fun!

Cons: Are room overflowed with water. Room service was not very fast

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!