Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Most Awesome Vacation

Sail Date: August 15, 2008

This was my first cruise and I took my 19 yr old daughter and her friend. It was so much fun that we are all going thru fun withdrawal. There was always something to do and the best part was I could let the girls go and have fun and not worry. The ship's crew were always polite and very accomadating. I'd go again in a heart beat and we are already looking forward to our next one. When she was littel we always went to Disney, now it is the high seas!

Pros: the free styling of the cruise, the late nights, the constant fun, the private island

Cons: not enough time to do it all

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Senior Frog was the most fun. Shopping was ok. Was fun to meet the island folks.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
what a wonder day, the beach, the food, the music, the activities they had to do. Only thing I wish I did was to wear a stronger sunscreen, but I loook great a week later!
Don't Miss: parasailing