Fun and memorable

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was beautiful inside and out. Everything was clean and orderly. I never saw trash lying around anywhere and everything was so colorful that you couldn't help but feel happy. The rooms were comfortable - we slept well every night.
It would be hard not to have a good time even if all you do is rent a raft and float in the ocean. I wish they would have had wave runners to rent - that would have been fun.
Don't Miss: I think you have to snorkel and see the beautiful fish that are swimming all around you.
Paradise Island and Atlantis are a must see. Unfortunately, we didn't see much else but that was ok. Aquaventure (the water park) was tons of fun. If you have kids, even big ones, they will have a blast along with you. It's expensive though.
Don't Miss: Aquaventure

Pros: I loved the laid back atmosphere and the attentiveness of the staff. I also like having many different options of things to do at any given time.

Cons: There really wasn't much to not like. If you didn't like one thing, you could always try something else.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!