Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Won't cruise with NCL again.....

Sail Date: August 15, 2008

I did not enjoy this cruise at all. The cruise crew were not friendly at all and I felt baffled by this on several occasions. Before I left, I filed a formal complaint about 2 separate incidences related to customer service.
Despite the ship being beautiful, the layout was not well thought out and it was hard to navigate throughout the ship.

Pros: Just being away from home

Cons: The FOOD WAS disgusting expect the Cagney's Steakhouse

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Food was soooooo freakin gross! It was not of a good quality at all. Not fit for a dog!
Staff not friendly as they could have been. Several incidences that led me to believe staff were not prompted to provide interpersonal communication to guests.
Have cruised before and it was not up to par. Soiled linen was not changed daily and toilet seats showed wear and tear.
Boring and for older crowd. As in people who are like 50 plus were the majority. Other cruise line that I do recommend though is Royal Caribbean! Food was much better and staff were hospitable beyond believe!