It was decent

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 03, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I did not enjoy having to pay additional charges in order to eat at 3/7 restaurants. The "included" restaurants had minimal selections and the food was below average. The specialty restaurants were outstanding, however they required an additional 10-20 dollars per person.

Did not like the specialty feature.

The pirate tour was interesting
I did not like the private island, great stirrup cay. It was very small, I almost did not find a square of beach to lay my towel on! Freeport was okay but nothing to be thrilled about. There was one beautiful beach at Freeport at the banana restuarant (during the beaches tour).

Pros: The specialty restaurants-housekeeping!

Cons: The food in the main dining restaurants/xtra charges for specialty

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.