Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic experience!

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I think my favorite part of the cruise was all the on board entertainment options.  From the comedians to the games shows to even just the casino there always was something to do while at sea.  And the food!!!  Oh my gosh!  We ate at the buffet just about every night and it was like eating at a 4 star restaurant!  Also the staff ,  I cant say enough about how good the staff was!  This is a fantastic cruise line, with a fantastic staff and we will be visiting their ships again!

Love This was at the buffet!

Cruise Photos

Our porter was awesome and cabin was well taken care of!

Do not miss the Comedian Tim Kaminski. You will laugh until your crying!! For something to do while at see we just stopped in for his first show. We left there sore from laughing so hard. He had 3 shows during the cruise and each one was hysterical. He is a definite must see!