Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Very dissappointed

Sail Date: March 14, 2016

I have cruised many times on different ships. This is not my first time on ncl either. The quality of food and service have charged for the worst. I believe that taking the tips out automatic was a mistake I believe tipping according to service and I have tipped over and above in the past. The main dinning room service was slow.We had a standing reservation every night at the same time. The average dinner time was an hour and a half sometimes longer  which ment we missed the first show. Food quality was not good. I think they are pushing speciality dinning package. That was superb! Bands never started on time. The cream on the cake was I think the ship had noro virus  17 of 22 got off the ship extremely ill.