Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My LAST cruise with Norwwegian

Sail Date: March 28, 2014

Cabin: 533

Terrible terrible terrible! Had a leak in the bathroom that caused .5 inches of water to be all over the bathroom floor. We asked and asked for it to be fixed. For 3 days and nights dirty water was all over the bathroom floor. Finally, my husband demanded a new room! The plumber fixed the leak, but did not clean up the water! So no towels because we had to! Food was poor. Waited an hour for lunch in an almost empty restaurant. General manners of the staff were poor. Was nearly run over by a steward with a small cart. If I hadn't moved he would have hit me. No apologies or acknowledgement that I had had to jump out of the way. Also was NOT informed that it was spring break for many schools and that kids under 13 were free...many many kids with parents on vacation from parenting! If we had known we would booked a different time. General condition of the ship was run down.

Miami, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Ruins were great!
Key West, Florida
Go to Earnest Hemingway's house and Little White House

Stick to the Garden was quickest and you could always find something you enjoyed eating without the wait or the questionable quality. Was difficult to find a table sometimes so go early