Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Not Happy

Sail Date: March 21, 2014

We waited a whole year for this cruise and when we finally got on the ship all we seen were unhappy faces. This was our 3rd cruise with Norwegian and probadly our last. The crew except for our cabin steward who always greeted us with a smile and the girl at the buffet spraying your hands everyone else was either rude or just plain acted like they had no desire in being on this ship. One of my charges was put on my newphew's bill so when he questioned it they not only gave him a copy of his bill but also of mine, never once asking for ID. They switched a charge from my brother in law's bill to mine again no ID. I never seen anything like this on a ship before and this was out 12th cruise no ID unheard of. So beware of your charges and privacy on your own because they are not going to. Like I said they just didn;t want to be there and really didn't care about the passengers . Thumbs down Norwegian.

Children's Programs n/a