WORST CRUISE ON NCL I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 23, 2011
Ship was just OK. Dining room staff was awful! Our room was the pits. I think they literally took a broom closet and turned it into a room! I know ship rooms are small, but this one was literally 60 sq. ft. smaller than average rooms. Window was blocked by a life boat. (We had run of ship and this is where they stuck 3x returning customers!) Every "experienced" (@ our 13th time cruising) cruises that I spoke with said they would "NEVER" come back on that ship or even take another NCL cruise. Samona - don't bother - filthy dirty island! Nothing there. Feel sorry for the people there, but when you pay to go on a cruise, that island IS NOT what you deserve at all! Shame on them for taking people there!!! Oh and another thing about our room. We had lights go out 2 different times. Took 2 days to fix the first time in the room, then last day, bath lights went out - we didn't even bother, we just wanted off of the ship!

Service in the dining room was deplorable! Sat with rolls and a glass of water for ever (happened 2x) last night we ate there, we had to find someone to serve us a drink. Took them @ 10 min. to show up, they were too busy talking to peeps that were sitting @ 2 tables from us. Other nights, no one ever came by to ask us if we wanted a drink. Never refilled our iced tea glasses, it was the worst service we have EVER had on a cruise ship. Specialty restaurants were the bomb, but who can afford them every night?

Room steward was nice, especially since I ran a fever for 2 days and couldn't leave my room!

AWFUL!!!
Bus tour was very nice.
St. John's is a must see and the shopping is FAB!
Don't Miss: St. John's
Dirty, dirty, filthy dirty!

Pros: Freestyle

Cons: Our Cabin

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.