Great Honeymoon with one exception

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Great cruise, excellent food and activities. We were very disappointed that my wife could not go on scuba excursion with me for my first open water ocean dive. NCL has a regulation, not PADI about having to dive within the last year. My wife has been scuba diving for years all over the world and I just got certified. The excursion associate did a poor job communicating that all she needed to do was to enroll in the Discover Scuba excusion and NCL would allow her to go with me. We thought she was trying to get us to do the Discover Scuba in place of the two tank dive in Belize. My wife insisted that I go alone. I think language becomes a problem sometimes as a lot of the cruise staff speak English as a second language.

Only because of our excursion fiasco. Could have been 5-6!

Pros: Flexible dining and events

Cons: Excursion planning.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!