Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved It and will be going again soon!!!

Sail Date: October 17, 2010

This was the cleanest ship I had cruised on. The staff was very warm and friendly, when you asked questions you got answers.

Pros: The free-style cruise was the way to go.

Cons: The pay restaurant that I had dinner in(LaCusina) ,was not as good as the free ones.(Summer Place & Indigo)

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

They could have given more necessary room space if they left out the desk.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I missed the meal that was served because I was on the beach and in the water. The beach was rocky at the water line and had deep holes.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This is a place that you need more time to see. We were no where near the center of town.
Samana, Dominican Republic
There were enough local cabbies that you could bargain for a site seeing tour.
Don't Miss: The waterfall was a great attraction. One of the locals took us there. It is off the beaten path, but well worth the walk.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
We took one of the tour buses at the port. It was quite an adventure. The guide was very knowledgable about the islands history.
Don't Miss: Any observation deck looking out at all the other islands.