Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

An Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: March 07, 2008

As I indicated above the ship was beautiful inside and out. The staff and wait people were very friendly and professional. The cruise went smoothly. The ship was almost full but it never seemed crowded. There were plenty of things to keep one occupied during the sea days and at night. The excursions were handled very professionally and were very informative and well worth the price

Pros: The Norwegian Pearl is a beautiful ship. The layout of the ship is very good and ea sy to follow. The Summer Palace dining room is one of the prettiest and most elegant I have been in on a ship. The service was excellent also. The entertainment was good. Most of all, the staff was very great.

Cons: Waiting to leave the ship was a little confusing but there were over 2500 people to deal with so it could be expected to be difficult.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Barbados and ST. Lucia were tied for my favorite islands. Barbados had a very warm feeling, nice friendly people and beautiful sites!
Don't Miss: The Rum factory
St. John's, Antigua

Don't Miss: Shirley Heights and Nelson's shipyard
Castries, St. Lucia
The fishing village and the beautiful views all around the island were too good to miss. This is the most beautiful island I have seen in the Caribbean.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
I took a "round the island" tour which showed a little bit of the geography, history, and beautiful sites.