Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Breathtakingly Refreshing

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

From bow to stern the Pearl out-classed both of the other cruise lines I have sailed. From the ease of boarding until the easiest disembarkation I have ever had, I was thrilled with this cruise. You all give customer service and hospitality a refreshing new shine. I had come to expect indifference from the service personnel based on my prior shipboard and land experiences, yet only was treated with kindness and smiles while onboard. Not to mention the ships ammenities and cuisine. WOW!!! I can't hardly eat when I want at home. And the stateroom was exquisite, with a more than ample shower.

No money was spared in attention to detail on the commissioning of the Pearl, and I will sail her and NCL again soon... Thanks, Grady J Kite

Pros: The level of service I received on your cruise-line was second to none!

Cons: That it had to end? No, really, the port of Belize.

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Wish I would have went on a dive.
Don't Miss: Downtown was a fun time.
Belize City, Belize
Wish I would have taken a dive, the city is very poor and heartbreaking.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins?
Belize City, Belize
Wish I would have taken a dive, the city is very poor and heartbreaking.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins?
Wish I would have went on a dive.
Don't Miss: Downtown was a fun time.