Dis-Satisfaction Of Voyage

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite

My family and I a party of 20+ were all aboard the vessel to celebrate a few very special occasions and were unable to do are planned events due to the change in the itinerary. We adjusted our plans and were prepared for the (1) change in our original itinerary but had no idea that we would only be going as far as Puerto Vallarta. {My husband and I were celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary and also we were celebrating (3) teens all graduating from High School this year and my grandson graduating from Elementary}. We have been planning this family event to celebrate our Anniversary for quite some time, and this planned event aboard the Jewel with the lack of the opportunity to see Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas celebrating with our family was very disappointing.  Being that we had planned this event for months due to scheduling for this large group the dates for the occasion was ideal. We just feel that we could have made other arrangements to accommodate our celebratory events had we imagined that we would be stuck for 2 days due to maintenance somewhere much longer than what we wanted to be. In addition to me not being able to sail to the (2) destinations that we were scheduled and pre booked for. My stateroom heat did not work (on the coldest night at sea Sat 10/15), I had to request additional blankets to attempt to stay warm) and lastly the toilets were not operable (on several occasions the toilet just would not flush). We were also aware that a fire occurred aboard the ship and we were not advised of this at all. At this time based on the dis-satisfaction and disappointment of our planned voyage with NCL we would like to request a full refund for our entire party or at min 66% of the total invoice for each stateroom booked (technically we only went 1/3 of our booked trip).
The following are a list with all the Names and State rooms for each person in our party aboard the Cruise

Don't make the bed up so that you can not pull the covers up.

Be prepared for changes in your travel plans.