Almost, almost perfect cruise experience
Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 9086
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 2 years ago
lots of positives:
- Ship condition
- Dining quality and options
- Staff friendliness
- Great on-board entertainment
- Quality of rollaway bed in balcony room - very hard surface and falling apart in the middle of the night
- Pool cleaning: asked to remove dead insects from the pool, request was never cared for
- Accuracy of room charges: used 1 bottle of water and was charged for 3. $6.50 for a liter of bottled water is too expensive. Charges were adjusted properly though.
- Had few issues locating room steward when service was not performed in the timely manner.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Make special dining reservation early. French, Tepanyaki and Brazilian are a must!