Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

Norwegian Jewel cruise

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

The cruise was wonderful, ship crew great.  The entertainment was okay.  I would go again. The shore excursion were great, but you need to remember to reserve your tickets as soon as you get on the ship or prior if possible.  I was wait listed for one, which I did get eventually.  For the restaurants it would be good to reserve those in advance also.  We had pretty late dinner every night because they were so booked.  One gave such small portions we did need to drop in at the Garden Cafe.  Also Cucina was not good at all and the service was poor.

I had a stateroom with a balcony. Noe i do not know if I can cruise without one.

The specialty restaurants were wonderful.

1 Comment