Beautiful itinerary on a newly renovated ship

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

The best part of this trip was the itinerary:  Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.  I enjoyed every stop and even tried shore excursions on each, and my favourite was mountain biking in Cabo.  The entertainment was a step up from other NCL ships I have been on, but still not as good as the newest ships.  Food in specialty dining was excellent and highly recommended.  Fitness Centre activities were disappointing as some of them were cancelled for no reason.  Ship got very rocky on the last day at sea and made a lot of us queasy.  Overall, a great trip with some wonderful memories.  I would highly recommend it.

It is low and at front of ship so he hear waves crashing against ship, but you get used to it. What annoyed me more is that I heard a lot of continuous noise from inside the ship from my cabin. From clicking, stamping, fluttering, creaking, and on one day TV sounds for at least 12 hours until I called Guest Services and they had to go to the adjacent room and turn the TV off.

Make sure to bring warm clothes as it would get cold in lots of places inside the ship and even on the deck in the evenings.