Excellent Cruise, Not Excellent in who booked it.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I booked my cruise through Cruiseline (Cruise 411)in Houston Texas.  I was traveling with my family and it was the very first time my children had been on a cruise.  They promised to get me two rooms together since my children would be in separate rooms.  We ended up being on TWO DIFFERENT hallways.  The Norwegian staff was trying to help but they could not fix this mistake because they were completely booked on this cruise.  I also called cruiseline (Cruise 411) to let them know I had several questions, but after they took my reservation and money they didn't return my call 3 times.  I would not recommend booking through them, our consultant's name was Derek, and he wouldn't return our calls.  Do not use this company to book your cruise!

Casino was always a fun place!

Shopping