Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Outstanding Cruise small dislike

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

Cruise was very relaxing and food was great. Shows were great. Ship is simply beautiful. My wife was upset about it took too long to get fed in the AZURA dining.  Approx. 2 hours.  Dining area was great looking but my wife and I missed the last showing that night.  Thanks to O sheen dining was great.  Stevo and myself enjoyed it very much.  The TV showings could show more variety if possible.  Again thanks for an outstanding week.  I plan to be back on this ship in the near future.

Thanks John

Slow service AZURA
Best shows I have seen in a long time.
Too small in size

A big screen would be an great improvement