Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Please read

Sail Date: January 24, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The actual cruise was nice and the staff was always helpful and courteous. The boat was kept clean.

Thank you to a  young German woman ,she was from Stuttgart .and I believe her man was "Anke" .

she helped with a problem.

My main concern and  unhappiness  came from the shore side phone  personnel. They were adamant almost to the point of arrogant .When I changed ground transportation and ask for a refund because I had  found a more convenient flight. I was given a line of bull. It was to late for any kind of refund, I could not get off the boat in time, I would have to wait in long lines at customs. .. Absolutely No way....

All this proved to be false. I feel I was not told the truth or dealt in an honest way

Norwegian staff on board gave me a refund . WE made it to the transfer on shore quickly and airport ( Hobby, Houston with plenty of time,!

Food changed eith location some nice ,some not so good.
I like some better than others. I like band" Cover STories"
Houston, Texas
Belize City, Belize
Take a tour
Trujillo, Honduras
nice to see this new location, before it gets run over by tourtists

Use the easy walk of program.