Great Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

This was a great cruise and I would definitely recommend this to everyone. The room was extra nice and the Norwegian staff and service personnel were always friendly and accommodating. The food is the very best and the freestyle dining/entertainment is the only way to go. The entertainment for New Year's evening could have been better...it was a let down, since we paid premium price for this cruise. However, again, I will state a great cruise and I would do it again and I will.

N/A