Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our 25th Anniversary as Sea

Sail Date: March 23, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The ship was simply amazing and a very happy place. It was squeaky clean everywhere we ventured and was so well maintained that I had trouble finding any evidence of rust. Everything in our stateroom was in perfect working condition. The food was great, with so many different choices and venues that it fit every mood. The staff were the real stars and made everything come together like magic.

Pros: The attitudes of all of the crew members we came in contact with.

Cons: The Grand Cayman Bicycle/Snorkel Tour

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Great port, wrong excursion. We did the bike/snorkel tour that resulted in too much time in the not so nice island back roads and prohibited us from enjoying much of the beautiful beach. Next time I will stick to the Seven Mile Beach, and there will be a next time.
We did the ATV tour, it was fun and dirty (in a good way). The equipment and guides were top notch. If I had more time I would have done more at the beach in addition to the ATV's.