Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My family and I are not cruisers.

Sail Date: December 24, 2006

My entire family must not be cruisers. We did not enjoy the free style dining. Instead of having the flexibility of eating at anytime, we missed having wait staff that knew the kind of foods we liked to eat. The room decor was shabby. We left every port too early, unlike other cruise lines my family and I had been on. My treadmill was stolen and the gym staff did not help me. The specialty restaurants were not worth the extra fee. The night shows were great, but the other entertainment was childlike.

Pros: The nigh shows.

Cons: The food and the short time spent at ports.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.