My family and I are not cruisers.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
My entire family must not be cruisers. We did not enjoy the free style dining. Instead of having the flexibility of eating at anytime, we missed having wait staff that knew the kind of foods we liked to eat. The room decor was shabby. We left every port too early, unlike other cruise lines my family and I had been on. My treadmill was stolen and the gym staff did not help me. The specialty restaurants were not worth the extra fee. The night shows were great, but the other entertainment was childlike.
This island was out of the way to visit.
This island was out of the way to visit.
We walked around.
Mini Boats
We walked around.
Mini Boats

Pros: The nigh shows.

Cons: The food and the short time spent at ports.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.