Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun For All!

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The Norwegian Jewel is a beautiful ship in a non-traditional way.
The public areas and the staterooms were immaculate as well as inviting.
The staff was entusiastic and friendly and made you feel that they were there to be of service to you.
The food was good in the regular venues and was outstanding at Cagney's.
The pool area was crowded on sea days but manageable.
The Penthouse suite(AB) was luxurious and well worth the extra money. The adjoining mini-suite(AF) made fot great family accomodations. My grandson loved the TV above the bathtub and never fought bathtime.
My husband and I, my children and my grandchildren all found special areas of interest and enjoyment for our individual needs as well as the family needs.
Kudos To NCL!

Pros: There was something for everyone! We were three generations who cruised together!

Cons: The freestyle regular dinning room.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
Jolly Harbor Beach was just a cab ride away and was lovely.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I stayed on the ship and loved every minute of it! Spa specials were great.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Nice beach, but I think more chaise lounges are needed. The little sand chairs kept tipping and I spent part of the day helping people get up from the chairs. A special childrens area would be nice like the one that Holland America has!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I stayed on the ship and loved every minute of it! Spa specials were great.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
St. John's, Antigua
Jolly Harbor Beach was just a cab ride away and was lovely.