1st Time Freestyling

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I've cruised about ten times now, eight in the Carribean, so the Islands and what they have to offer are of little interest to me now. I took the cruise for sun and relaxation and not wanting to go through the big production of dressing up each night for dinner thus we tried this Freestyle cruise.
Getting on and off the ship at the beginning and end of cruise was easy, the express disembarkation was very nice.
Like I said in the "con" section there seemed to be a lot of people hell bent on complaining, either about the food or the service or both.If I could have magically made these people dissappear the I would have rated this cruise excellent.
not up to par with some of the other line's private islands.last time on Princess's private island it was the high light of the cruise. My expectations were too high I guess. Got on island walked around for ten minutes then back to ship.
We just walked around old San Jaun then back to ship.Like I said been there done that all before. Old San Jaun is pretty though and if you haven't seen the old fort you should take that tour.

Pros: Dinning Choices

Cons: Complaining People

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!