Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An experience to be enjoyed by all!!

Sail Date: November 12, 2006

Ship was very clean. Everything from the boarding to departure was very efficient. Restaurants (exoect for the old Mexican menu) were very good. Entertainment, bars, pools, etc... all was excellent.

Only problrm was with gym where ther was no one until 08:00 am and 7 of 14 treadmills were out of order. I had to wait for a machine and I got there at 07:00am.

Pros: The Service staff was fantastic.

Cons: Going home.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Don't Miss: I can't say as I only visited the Bacardi factory and was somewhat disappointed.
St. John's, Antigua
Beautiful island and very nice local people.
Don't Miss: Overall scenery and beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping and Safire beach both excellent.
Don't Miss: Shopping experience.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Can not really say as it was a cloudy day, but snorkeling was excellent.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling. It must be 100 times better on a calm, clear day.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Shopping and Safire beach both excellent.
Don't Miss: Shopping experience.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Can not really say as it was a cloudy day, but snorkeling was excellent.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling. It must be 100 times better on a calm, clear day.
St. John's, Antigua
Beautiful island and very nice local people.
Don't Miss: Overall scenery and beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico