An experience to be enjoyed by all!!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Ship was very clean. Everything from the boarding to departure was very efficient. Restaurants (exoect for the old Mexican menu) were very good. Entertainment, bars, pools, etc... all was excellent.

Only problrm was with gym where ther was no one until 08:00 am and 7 of 14 treadmills were out of order. I had to wait for a machine and I got there at 07:00am.
Can not really say as it was a cloudy day, but snorkeling was excellent.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling. It must be 100 times better on a calm, clear day.

Don't Miss: I can't say as I only visited the Bacardi factory and was somewhat disappointed.

Can not really say as it was a cloudy day, but snorkeling was excellent.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling. It must be 100 times better on a calm, clear day.
Shopping and Safire beach both excellent.
Don't Miss: Shopping experience.
Shopping and Safire beach both excellent.
Don't Miss: Shopping experience.
Beautiful island and very nice local people.
Don't Miss: Overall scenery and beach.
Beautiful island and very nice local people.
Don't Miss: Overall scenery and beach.

Pros: The Service staff was fantastic.

Cons: Going home.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!