Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Dream cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2006

This was my second cruise with NCL. I was glad to see that on this ship- Norwegean Jewal - rooms are bigger than on Norwegian Sea. The balcony is such a luxery! We will remember forever sunsets and quite time we spent there.
The ship is big but feels very convinient, easy to reach any place you are going...
the only disappointment we had with excursions. They are pricy and that's why we expected more. More professional guides, more flexibility in choosing tours, better resourants. The big exception was tour to Florence wher everything was high class. It is pricy but worthy.
Overall I recommend this cruise to everybody.

Pros: the spa, the Asura restourant, all interier designs are fantastic!

Cons: shore excursion choice - I was expecting that I can combine 1 full day tour from 2-3 hour excursion of my choice in reasonable limits of course. Also tour guides professionalism was not very high with the exception of Florence and Capri Sorrento Pompei. Excursion in Riome and Vatican was the worst

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy