Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

horrible cruise

Sail Date: July 22, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This is the most gorgeous vessel, but my complaint is about the buffet, the food was terrible. The specialty restaurants were pretty good. My most important dissatisfaction was this vessel had horrible entertainment except for the aerobatics show the friday before the cruise ended. Some of the people at the service desk were extremely rude!!! I will cruise with the Royal Carribean once again, because I was just trying out another ship to make a comparison.I met the most wonderful people especially from London they were very friendly and geniune.

Pros: beautiful ship

Cons: horrible entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

Some of the staff members were extremely rude, because in customer service the customer is always right in most cases.
The decor of this vessel was fabulous. This is a very upscale ship. We booked a suite and it was very nice and comfortable.
Our suite was wonderful
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Monoco was the most gorgeous city in the south of France and I plan to return for a long visit.
Messina, Sicily
horrible city in Sicily
Naples, Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
The Rome and the Vatican tour was awesome and lunch was great.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
The shopping tour especially at the leather outlet was great.