horrible cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Suite
This is the most gorgeous vessel, but my complaint is about the buffet, the food was terrible. The specialty restaurants were pretty good. My most important dissatisfaction was this vessel had horrible entertainment except for the aerobatics show the friday before the cruise ended. Some of the people at the service desk were extremely rude!!! I will cruise with the Royal Carribean once again, because I was just trying out another ship to make a comparison.I met the most wonderful people especially from London they were very friendly and geniune.

Some of the staff members were extremely rude, because in customer service the customer is always right in most cases.

The decor of this vessel was fabulous. This is a very upscale ship. We booked a suite and it was very nice and comfortable.

Our suite was wonderful
Monoco was the most gorgeous city in the south of France and I plan to return for a long visit.
The Rome and the Vatican tour was awesome and lunch was great.
The shopping tour especially at the leather outlet was great.
horrible city in Sicily

Pros: beautiful ship

Cons: horrible entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.